Electrolytic capacitors set to fix sound and power problems on the Game Boy Pocket. The kit includes the 4 capacitors the GBP needs: One for sound and three more for power.
The capacitors supplied are excellent quality surface mount type like the original. The ones in blue color are made in Japan (Nippon Chemi-Con Corporation), where the best quality come from. All of them are low ESR.
- Sound capacitor:
- C31: 100µF 6.3V (6.3 x 5.8mm)
- Power DC-DC capacitors:
- C29: 33µF 25V (5 x 5.4mm*)
- C30: 330µF 6.3V (6.3 x 5.8mm*)
- C32: 100µF 6.3V (6.3 x 5.8mm)
* A bit smaller size than the original, but the specifications are the same and it can be soldered in the place with no problems.
REQUIRED (NOT INCLUDED)
- Philips #00 and Tri-wing security screwdriver
- Tin soldering iron (30W or more)
- Isopropyl alcohol
The original capacitor is tightly attached to the motherboard. Please remove it carefully to avoid damaging the motherboard.