The Nintendo 3DS: USB-C Kit is a board that allows to replace the original charging connector for a modern and standard USB-C.
If your original connector is too old or damaged and you need a new one, or if you would like to charge your Nintendo 3DS with a standard USB-C charger, like the charger of your Nintendo Switch, phone, laptop, you can with this kit.
This board is compatible with these four models:
- Nintendo 3DS
- Nintendo 3DS XL
- Nintendo New 3DS
- Nintendo New 3DS XL
The kit also includes a plastic piece which can holder the dock metal contacts from the original connector, that means you will be able to charge it by USB-C but also with the charging dock.
- Plastic holder made by resin 3D printer for charging dock compatibility.
- Charging your Nintendo with:
- USB power banks
- USB-A chargers
- USB-C chargers
- USB-C PD chargers (normal speed, not fast)
- USB-A to USB-C cables
- USB-C to USB-C cables
- 1 board.
- 4 plastic parts:
- Tool to centre the board during the installation. (random color)
- Pads holder for dock charging. (random color)
- Cap to cover the hole in OLD 3DS (grey color)
- Cap to cover the hole in NEW 3DS (black color)
REQUIRED (NOT INCLUDED)
- Dock metal contacts, from the original connector (optional)
- Tri-wing and Phillips screwdriver
- File tool set
- Kapton tape
- Soldering iron
- Desoldering pump
- Desoldering mesh
- Isopropyl alcohol
- Instant glue (Loctite, Super Glue)
There are no reviews yet.